Sign in to follow this  
Ken Pryor

Excellent freeware KANSAI airport available !

Just installed the biggest freeware airport: KANSAI (Osaka), 15MB zip, 80MB unzipped. Got it at the "other" FS website (I mean the one we don't mention here, y'know, it's the competition...!). It is a superlative piece of work and looks just like the real thing. It also has the bridge in superb detail and the ferris wheel on the mainland! File name is kansai4.zip.Get it now !JS

HiThanks for the heads up but it`s been here at Avsim for a couple of weeks as well.And you don`t have to jump through any hoops to get it here either.Thanks to all the freeware guys for all you do to enrich our hobby.

Whoops! I am behind the times these days! Shoulda looked at the issue date!JS

Guest guyjr

I did some touch 'n goes in the Yak-11 at Kansai with this scenery, and the experience was second to none! Definitely give it a try if you're looking for an incredibly detailed model that won't kill your framerates... at least it won't until you start adding a bunch of AI airplanes there. :)

Guest SlimDady

Yep I have it .. its a very good free addon

Ron,How does anyone know that Kansai4.zip is here at Avsim. I have just searched the library for that zip file and it can't be found. What other identifiers should I use?Bill :-roll

Hikansai.zip or a word search will get it for you.The auther`s name is Kazuhiro Miyazaki and he has done some excellent work on other airports in Japan as well. all of them are well worth the download.

You guys are great! Thank you to Misha_K, rbbarker, and Ron Rees.You each provided the help to enable me to get Kansai. This type of assistance is certainly consistant with all the help I have received here in the past.Bill :-roll