Sign in to follow this  
zmanisfireproof

I know how to fix Nvidia GFX card issues w/ FS9...

How high are you're settings? Can you keep AA and AF at 4x? Does that help?Chuck

Guest macman4

Nope, I've been messing around with it all morning trying different combos.If I put just 4x AA and nothing else, my frames still fall below 16 fps. Once I turn everything off frames go back up to 29-30, but don't look so good.;( Might be time for another card, Bob

I got mine about 6 weeks ago at NewEgg.com for $100 bucks USD after rebates but I'll never screw with another nVidia card in Flight Simulator again. I'm OK now, thanks to nHancer, but I'm going back to an ATI chip set as soon as I can -- I just found out from other threads here that nVidia has a lot of problems with MSFS. (Hence, the OPs subject of this topic.)NOW they tell me! *:-*Chuck B.

Will that nhancer program work with my older video card? I havea Geforce 6800GT. Plus can I revert to the settings I had before if I dont like using that control panel?Thanks guys,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hello,I downloaded Nhancer. I deleted the fs9 profileand set the profile settings as suggested. My problemis when I start fs9, the airplane in the rotating createa flight screen is all white. Even the tires, pilot inside,just all white. When I select fly now, the sim loads andthe c172 panel is just a blank white screen. The scenery looksok but the plane and panel are white. I noticed this onlyhappens when I deselect =enhance in game aa= option in Nhancer.If I put a check in that box, all planes and panels are normalbut it appears there is no AA. I have searched for similarproblems but only found info on the black screen issue.Any one else seen this problem before?ThanksFoslI have vista ultimate 32, intel e6400, GeForce 7300LE, 2 gig.

Fosl,I wrote the original post on this - I've never seen or heard of the white screen problem, only the black screen on the Create a Flight screen, which is caused by high AA levels.A 7300LE in all honesty though isn't really a gaming card, it's among their low end line and has some corners cut compared to the 78xx and 8 series. Don't know if that could be part of this, but it certainly could be.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Make sure that the AA option within FS9's 'Display' settings is NOT checked. Then try it with the 'enhance in game aa' unchecked in Nhancer as well, and see if that works.

Ok, I verified that AA was not checked within fs9. Still onlyworks if I check enhance in game AA in Nhancer. I read the Nhancer manual about flagged games in their profiles thatwill not run correctly unless enhance in game AA is used.I guess thats the case with fs9 on my computer. Oh well,other than the AA, fs9 runs well on my machine.Thanks for the suggestion Stephen.Fosl

In the link posted by the OP, One of the first things it says to do in nHancer is delete the FS9 profile and make another yourself.Chuck B.

Guest MNorm757

I've followed all of the directions with nHancer and things look much better with FS9. One problem though...My framerates have diminished to a level that seems too low for my new system. I just upgraded to what I would consider a fairly powerful system, yet I can't acheive better then 15 FPS while at cruise and with AI set to minimum. My specs are down below. Any help would be awesome. I was getting mid 20's with my 4 year old P4. BTW I can get 20-22 fps but this is only if I run in windowed mode with the screen size reduced to 3/4 of fullscreen. I have a 22' widescreen...and I just upgraded my video driver to Ver 162.22.Thanks,MarkDell XPS 410 / Intel Core 2 Q6600 Quad-Core (8MB L2 cache,2.4GHz,1066FSB / 2GB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 800MHz / 128MB nVidia GeForce 8300 GS / 22 inch E228WFP Widescreen Digital Flat Panel / 32 bit Vista Home Premium / 320GB Serial ATA 3Gb/s Hard Drive (7200RPM) w/DataBurst Cache

Dude, something is definately wrong with your system. Quad core won't help but you should be definately getting better frame rates. Are you flying with a lot of clouds? Also, try searching the FS9 forum here or starting a new topic asking for help -- there are a lot of members here with more experience than I who can help you.Smooth Skies!Chuck

Guest Flybyme

Ciao,I found this:http://forum.justflight.com/forum/post.asp...999&FORUM_ID=25As u can see it says that XP user must select on the "COMPATIBILITY" tab of enhancer "CPU MULTI CORE SUPPORT" on "SINGLE CORE"....But I have a quad core sistem...so what should I select???By the way...the frame rate on FS9 HARDWARE SETTINGS must be blocked at 25 or more????Thanx