Sign in to follow this  
rpowers

Resolution setting for 24" monitor

I am getting new Samsung 245BW monitor tomorrow.1920x1200 res. Do I set this resolution in FS?As of now I don't go that high in my settings options.I assume with new monitor I will have more res settings options?Thanks,Ron

Bring back Chief Illiniwek!University of Illinois.

When you install the drivers for your new monitor, you will see the 1920x1200 option in FSX settings.Bill

As Bill said, when you install the drivers, you will see that resolution setting in either FS9 or FSX. You will love the monitor..and wait until you check out your movies in FULL 1080p high definition. This monitor is full HD capable. :)Blu-ray rocks on this monitor!Best of both worlds, flight sim'ing and watching movies.Mitch

Got er done and it is awesome.At first I thought it might be too big but it is perfect size for my setup.Now with new system I should be good for a year or so.HaHa.Ron

Thanks for the help.All is set up and working great.Now,some other guys are getting me thinking about a Hanns-g 28".It is 100.00 more at BestBuy.I have 10 days left to return the Samsung if I were to like the Hanns-G better.Problem is it's a 60 mile drive to get it to try and then return one of them.Ron