...Connect my X850XT to my 27" lcd tv? After thinking my MB suffered a melt down, the let started to shine through and my old dinosaur still has life. Anyways, I would like to connect my X850XT to my 27" Insignia that proudly hangs on my wall. How do I go about doing this? Must I change anything in the Catalyst Control Center and how do I connect everything?Thanks in advance!

Not really a whole lot to do. First of all you need to find out what type of connector your 27" LCD TV takes for PC input (15 Pin D-Sub, DVI, or HDMI). Next read the manual of your LCD TV and find out what the maximum resolution is when the LCD is used as a monitor. Get the proper cable to interface the PC to the LCD. Ideally you will want to use the maximum resolution supported by the LCD TV. This is the resolution you should try to run your sim at and adjust your simulations configuration to give you acceptable frames at that resolution. Running at lower resolutions will provide less graphical appeal. Just keep in mind your using a video card with only 256MB of memory and it may not like higher resolutions.

Before I got my new system with HD2900XT, I had (still have it) my 850XT hooked up with a Westinghouse 37" and a Dell 27", with no problem. Actually, with the Dell, I had it connected once with VHS and then with DVI, using the small adapter that came with it.Abe

I finally realized to use to VGA cable. That s-video looked horrible! Now that I had my little experience, Im trying to convince my self to put my pc back into my desk and out of the middle of the room.