Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Palebushman

The Best FSX Motherboard??

6 posts in this topic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

no unfortunately skulltrail is actually only good for editing etc. it does absolutely nothing for gaming, it is not overclockable and it has memory "unenhancers". Read this review about skulltrail where you actually get better performance in gaming with a single 3.2GHz chip than with dual 4GHz chips. http://www.tomshardware.com/2008/02/08/int...lltrail_part_3/Jourdog

Hiya Jourdog,I had a feeling it was too good to be true, maybe later on this year we will see a major innovation in graphics cards and, maybe AMD has something extraordinary hidden up it's sleeve, that will make up for it's lagging behind Intel for so long.:-sun1

Actually i think amd is doing the same as intel and is making a dual CPU Motherboard. (I think ive actually seen a video of it) The problem with AMD is that they are only just now giving us 65nm processors not allowing enough room for overclocking. They are also badly struggling with low clock speeds as their fastest quad core tops out at 2.6GHz.Jourdog

Greetings Jourdog,I am curious as to the voltage you have going to your QX9650. Also, do you keep your system running 24/7 or just to FS?

i use 1.8Vcore and i only use it for FSX not 24/7. i run my pc aout 2-3 hours a day.jourdog.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0