Sign in to follow this  
Bill_Browning

Thanks to Bill Browning!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Bill Browning for his Oklahoma paint scheme for the Seneca V.Bill this is absolutely the best paint scheme I have ever seen. Thank you very much, it brings a tear of joy to an Oklahoma boys heart. :)Actually I am not into repaints all that much, only if it is a truely outstanding, that is to say an astounding repaint will I bother, I must say though that this paint scheme has been put on a CD for safe keeping. In case I didn't say it. THANKS!!! As a side note, I finished my BFR,(Bennial Flight Review), today. With winds 21015G23Kts today, touch and goes at Sundance were a lot of fun,(NOT). That is a crosswind componet of 15 knots, the C172 POH says they are not tested for crosswind component above 15 knots, so I guess I was right on the money. Nevertheless I got it done, good for another two years.PS. I wish I could put a screenshot here, you should see that paint scheme in 3D Sterographic, using the E-Dimensional glasses.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Donald,Thanks a bunch. I enjoyed doing it. It was pretty windy on that day. I can imagine what it was like in a 172. A 15kt cross wind is bad enough - I'm sure it was pretty gusty as well.Thanks again...BillKOKC