Sign in to follow this  
erict

A Good 737

Guest DrunkPilot11

I was wondering if someone could tell me what is a very good 737 plane and a 737 panel payware thanks. give a website.

Forget the DreamFleet product, that isn't even a 737. Erick Cantu is coming out with the entire 737 family very soon, and he's added a few things DreamFleet missed... like, accuracy. And what's more, they are FREE! Don't waste your money yet.Adam D. Stanger - CEOWest Coast Airhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair

Hi AdamThat sounds interesting as I think the DF734 is really good. Do you have any web site to share with the rest of us or some other place where we can keep ourselfs updated? :-)Cheers

Guest UweR

You rate the Dreamfleet visual model higher than Ariane

It would be nice when posting a remark like this to support it with some facts and figures. This is the first comment I've read on this airplane that is this dismissive. I am curious what you are basing your opinion on. Thanks. Colin

Mats - he posts updates in the FlightSim.Com forums often. You might start by looking there.Colin - Well, let's see. The nose shape is too pinched, the windows aren't boxy enough, the engines... well, I don't know what they were thinking when the did the engines, they added one too many flap fairings, and the tail bumper is waaay too big.Not to mention that fact that most of the airlines they painted don't even fly the -400. So if all your schemes are going to be for the -300, why not just do a -300?Adam D. Stanger - CEOWest Coast Airhttp://www.flightsimnetwork.com/westcoastair

I dont rate the visual model at all since all aircraft are flown from the inside and the 737 series does not operate anywhere in the world as a scheduled carrier via remote control. The Dreamfleet panel functionality both in terms of accuracy and usablity within the FS structure is unmatched by any other publically available for this aircraft type for under $3000US.inside its a simoutside its a game

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

I am familiar with Eric's work to date, but I have never seen him discuss nor post an image of any Boeing work that he is doing that shows a VC or panel with full custom gauges and interfaces. Do you (again) have a direct link to his stating this?

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Milio_B

I say get both, Ariane for the visuals, DF for the panel IMHO.If you can afford it, if not just pick the part you're more interested in.

"I dont rate the visual model at all since all aircraft are flown from the inside...."Can't some get it through their heads that FS2002 is an entertainment title? It's not a "pilots only" title, and people shouldn't be dismissed by snide comments like this one for liking to take a gander at a good visual model, or virtual wing views--whatever. Microsoft included these features because some enjoy the sim for the visuals. Heck--does someone going to an aircraft museum have to only see the aircraft from the cockpit, because that's how aircraft are flown? Bunk! If someone wants a nice visual model, go Ariane (or one of FFG's 737NG's). Cockpit drill? Dreamfleet. Both? Merge 'em...

Guest DrunkPilot11

Well I looked at the ariane site and they have what looks to be a nice 737-300 panel what do you guys think? o and thanks for all the replys