I've been trying to install Mike Pearson's textures for the A330-200 (f332grnl.zip). These require fsp_mdl.zip. I have tried installing these using the FSP base A330-300 as instructed in Mike Pearson's readme but I get missing textures. I wonder if this is anything to do with the winglets. I am using the ge model. I've tried using the base A330-200 but get the same result.Any advice would be much appreciated. Betelhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/167718.jpg

Supporter.png

John

Have you checked to make sure all the bmps are in the texture folder? Other than that it looks like the model is referring to a different bmp for the missing parts.

It may also be that the textures are there but just in the wrong format. You may need to get hold of a copy of DXTbmp (search google should be near the top) and convert the texture to the right format.James MacLeod