Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bgenesis

Help with Antonov AN225 Mriya

Hello. I need some help with setting up our Mriya for use with our VA.1. Is there a well-done panel for the 225 that we could use?2. Is there a paint-kit for Thomas Ruth's 225 we could use?3. How do you open the nose on Thomas Ruth's model?4. What glass cockpit would be best used with the antonov an 225?Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello. I need some help with setting up our Mriya for use with our VA. 1. Is there a well-done panel for the 225 that we could use? 2. Is there a paint-kit for Thomas Ruth's 225 we could use? 3. How do you open the nose on Thomas Ruth's model? 4. What glass cockpit would be best used with the antonov an 225? Thanks.
1, 2 & 4: If you're using FSX, then there's a native FSX version by Tom Ruth himself, which infact includes a VC and 2D panel. There should be a white livery provided in the package designed for repainting, but I'm not sure if Tom allows repaints. 3: Opening noses are possibly triggered by the Shift+E+2 commands, but you'll need to look at the manual provided in the package for commands. On the other hand, if you have the FS2004 model and you are running FS2004, then look for some panels on the AVSIM File Library. You'll get loads of them! But basically, using the default 747-400 panel would be fine, considering that the panel folder and files would reserve a spot for panels of any of the users preference.Thanks anyways,Dave