Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

Does exist : A mini panel with ONLY (small) digita

Hi All, Is somebody aware of a minipanel (after pressing W, for full screen view) without the big gauges. I like to have a nearby UN-obstructed view without those big gauges. I know, pressing "W" again gives NO gauges, but of course I need some numbers ...Thanks for replying,Hessel Oosten

You could always bring up the latitude/longitude bar at the top of the screen. This will give you information such as heading, speed and height.

Hi, try the instruments at the TOP of your screen1) Close Flight Simulator.2) Go into FS2002/Aircraft/Default/Panel and, using Notepad, open "panel.cfg."3) As there may be more than one entry, go to anyplace you see: position=7 and change 7 to 1 ... then save the file.4) Start Flight Simulator, get into a flight and go to your mini-panel screen. You should now find the instruments at the TOP of your screen; nice and convenient yet out of the way.Hope this helpAL

Hi Hessel,I have made a replacement minipanel based on several B777 gauges.Which still gives you all basic flightinfo (plus autopilot), without obstructing the outside view.You can place it either a the top or bottom of the screen.See file rcbmp-10.zip in the libraryRob Barendregt

Dank je Rob !Will try this one also. Nevertheless I like most to see only a small amount of numbers. Do you (or Al, message above) know, which item I have to change in de "default panel.cfg to make the default gauges smaller ? That also a possibility. I already did set them (position 7) in the upper side of the window (suggestion Al).Hessel Oosten(Molenhoek Lb).

Hoi Hessel,See panel.cfg...E.g.: gauge00=MiniPanel!Airspeed, 0, 0, 100, 1000,0 determines the postion.100,100 determines the size of the gauge. So 50,50 will give you half the size.Groetjes, Rob(Huizen, N-H)