Sign in to follow this  
Guest theundertaker1998

anything new yet

Guest theundertaker1998

Was just wondering if you all have any new screen shots to show all of you loyal fans yet on the 777 or 757...Could really careless of the 757 is happy with the LDS 767 ..Basicaly the same plane ..But i know PSS will do better..Maybe not Much ..But better...I just want my 777 back that i had in 2000 and 2002.. Have always Supported PSS From day one and has credit card in hand LOL...Is it Summer Yet? LOL No you guys should take a week of you all need to relax enjoy the 4th of july..Then come back and tell the FS world why you are the best..So if you have anything new could you update you web site? If not keep up the long hours and stay in the dungen till you all finish MY plane lol ....Oh ps will the 777 still have the tilting boggies like before?Anyways take a paid week off on me ...JamesWWAL A5262H/M KSAN

Guest sb55mv

I have every single PSS product and support them fully,I am looking forward to whatever comes out of the hangar, but, I am really desperate for a 747, such as the 747-400 Professional that we used to have in 2000 and 2002, I am not that bothered with the 76 or 77, just a 74. (but I will still buy them to complete the PSS catalogue collection)<>so, come on PSS, lets get YOU'RE Queen of the skies back where it belongs,there seems to have been a big run on 73's, 77's,and 76's, but not one good 74Steve,

Guest sb55mv

Well Guy's ?any more news yet, apart from the editing, you haven't responded yetthanks.

Guest Phoenix_7

the project is continuing nicely but is still in the 'alpha' design stage,,once it reaches 'beta' stage I will see about posting some picsJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest morinaga

Hope all is going well.Will continue to wait patiently for this much anticipated 777 for FS9Please keep us posted.Best

Guest Knikolaes

>Very much looking forward to this guys, do it right instead>of quickly.>>Jay Eklund>CATV Senior Captain KDEN>http://online.vatsimindicators.net/812321/764.pngAgreed -- take your time. I have always admired PSS taking their time and doing it right the first time. Just wish THEY were the one that did the . I'd rather wait for a product than end up with something like that embarrassment did.

Hi PSS team. I agree with evrything said here. I'm sure that the 777 will be an amazing aircraft. From what we've heard lately we should expect the 777 to be available for sale in early summer. But since John just said that it is still in Alpha stage can we really expect it to be ready in a few weeks? Yesterday I just came back form a 9 hour flight in a 777 where I spent some 7 hours flying the right side with a very helpful and cheerful crew (they let me because I already knew them form way back). They couldn't believe my handling of the aircraft systems and FMC and such. I have you guys to thank. As a matter of fact, one of the pilots in the crew was being checked and I answered some of the questions that he couldn't answer. Anyway, take your time doing this because I need the real deal to impress these pilots friends of mine more often.Regards,Victor

Guest cw1011

I don't know what you are talking about, but the is no embarassment - and neither is the . Bot are excellent products.

Guest NormanB

We at PSS respect other addons and wont have them knocked in our forum. Colin, apols for editing your post. I appreciate that you were in fact defending them in response to an earlier post.

Guest rennman

ummmm.....summer is over??

Guest NormanB

Sometimes things slip.Work continues. As soon as we can update you guys we will.

Guest Knikolaes

Collin -- I apologize as I totally forgot about this thread so that is why I never responded.Just to clear myself up -- the addons werent so much the problem as the customer service. Sometimes that can make or break an impression of a product.Either way as for the 777 here I am still anxious and xcited as PSS has performed so well in the past for everything else I run from them that I know it will be awesome.Take care and be safe, all.

Guest maxmax20

Hi,will the PSS 777 be compatible with the great aerosoft MCP ? (www.mcp747.com) That would be great and much more realistic.Would be nice from you if you will make this fantastic addon compatible with this!greetingsMark

Guest Knikolaes

Oh wow. Just looked at that MCP. Never knew it existed. Been concentrating on GoFlight. I wonder if both are able to be compatable with the 777. So good question there as I'd love to look into that MCP.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.