Sign in to follow this  
Guest theundertaker1998

anything new yet

Guest MightyMatt76

is this a preview of PSS' 777 in FS2020? hahaha, come on, stop the rendering on real photo's.... it is called 'misleading the public' but if that is the updated model, cudos! looking better every time! keep'em coming!with credit card in hand i wish you good night!

Guest NormanB

Matthew,That was yesterday's model :)

Very niceI see a qantas. Do you know something that is a secret :-hahOne questionWill there be a no vc which will include wing views. pleaseeeeeeeee add these :-)

Hi there!Just a couple of questions i was hoping you could answer:How long are you bound to the NDA?When are you able to release furthur details about the product?Is the 757 project bound by the NDA too? RegardsJames

I know i'm probably gonna be shot for asking this but here goes:I know attention and emphasis is on the imminent release of the Boeing 777 but is the Boeing 757 likely to be released before Christmas?I know that on an earlier post the team said no furthur information was available but i just wanted to ask. RegardsJames

Guest maxmax20

>we sent an email to Aerosoft to see what would be required,>but have not heard back>>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpgHi again.have heared something from them??will there be an update from your side if you need to reprogramm the 777 to make it useable with the mcp??greetingsMark

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.