Sign in to follow this  
Guest theundertaker1998

anything new yet

Guest tezbedz

Hi Is there a British Airways Livery?Couldn't see one on the AVSIM Screen shotsTerry

I doubt it, BA don't operate the -300ER nor have they ordered the -200LR.BA won't be ordering new aircraft for a few years, but there is a fleet revive going on, we should know the outcome over then next year or so, however early indications and these are very early, that the 787 and the 777 (Prob -300ER and -200LR) will be looked at as a replacemnet of the 757/767 fleet, however BA have stated that the 757/767 fleet will be around to at least 2010, probably 2015, as the 767 fleet (Longhual) are currently "dusking" to bring them in-line with the current LH product, and 3 Shorthual aircraft are also being converted into a LH format, and those aircraft will have thier ETOPS verification renewed.Hence the arrival of a 777-300ER/-200LR will probably be a fair few years off!Cheers

Guest Knikolaes

Iain:Many thanks for sharing that info. Always learning something new here :-)Anyone know details of Delta and their 777 fleet? Will liveries be available for her from PSS?

Guest tferezou

Hi !Awesome screenshots !Now how about the features ?Cheers,Tomas

Guest miked1

Hi,Fantastic news, my PSS 2k2 B777 was retired when FS9 came out. Just one question over liveries. Will PSS continue with the liveries being at an extra cost or adopt the method that other developers use and have then free.MikeFlying Tigers Group AQ688British Airways Virtual BAW0688

Guest theundertaker1998

Hey John,Try to see if they will release a panit kit when the 777 is done.Come on John you the boss Make them listen to you LOL..Anyways a Paint Kit would be nice as a sep download..JamesH/M KSANWWAL A5262

Guest daztheman

Hi The screenshots look amazing, but I see no news on the 757 will it be coming out the same time or at a later date.ThanksDaz

Guest Soulman

Will the PFD and ND have the smooth GDI+ based graphics we have come to know in the latest releases?Screenshots look great - keep up the good work.

magnificient work PSS !!!will there be a first officers 2D panel?? thanksagain great jobNathan

wow thank for the fast reply,so looks like using the virtual cockpit of this bird is the whole point? no problem, but how are the frames rates in it? As far as I remember the airbus series were pretty tough...Do you know if it will support dual monitor display?thank you so muchNathan

Guest Phoenix_7

the current setup ismain panel main zoom panel (PFD, ND, EICAS) - undockableOverhead panel - undockablePedestal panel - undockableCDU - undockableRadio panel - undockableany VC is going to be tough on frames, depends on your PC specsJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Hi John!Is there any possibility of getting Alitalia and Air Europe repaints with the release? If not, is it possible to get the paintkit before the release so I can do them? Thanks a lot!Kind RegardsGiogio La PiraFS-GS.com"Not tonight dear, I have to fly my 777"

Giorgio La Pira

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.