Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

NEW SCREENSHOTS 777 (Updated 17-10-2005)

Guest aarskringspier

Right on thanks for the answer. Youre right it definitley boils down to consumer choice. I do find the fact that you listened to your potential customer base in regards to the model extremely awesome. That said with the high quality payware competition offering the liveries for free, all of which are high quality, I myself couldnt bring myself to pay for them seperate of the package.Thanks for the reply and I do truly hope this is a very successful airplane!

Can we have some up to date screenys of the aircraft in fs2004?

Im in !Just pre-ordered my set of 777's ...I love the 777 and the previous versions that PSS have made before !I cant wait, all variants, will buy the BA livery for the 200, Air Atlanta for the F and the Cathay pacific for the 300.Not too sure if this is right but I did'nt think that BA had the 777-300 ???Anyway, cant wait, well done PSS again for what looks to be an excellent piece of software ! Im getting hot around the collar and break into swets when I see new piccies posted on the site !

Guest oliver mcrae

Must say looks very good I just ordered my multi pack but i made a mistake previously i sent an email to sales@phoenix-simulation.co.uk with a high priority. Just wondered if you could correct it sorry. Can't wait till the liveries are sorted out on your website then i will order them.

Guest Debosonic

I would GLADLY have the THAI liveries too, as they are the only ones I usually travel on...if you can....THANX

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.