Sign in to follow this  
Guest SHANWICK_OCA

WXR-Radar?

>We passed TOD ages ago. Its the final approach that scares>the #### out of me :)LOL...don't worry, it's a 777...one of the rare planes that met all expected specifications without flaws when launched.And then there is always autoland ;)Best RegardsThomas

Guest Phoenix 1

>one of the rare planes that>met all expected specifications without flaws when launched.>And then there is always autoland ;)O M G .. best make it another three weeks guys ?:)

>>one of the rare planes that>>met all expected specifications without flaws when launched.>>And then there is always autoland ;)>>>O M G .. best make it another three weeks guys ?>>:)Hehe...i didn't want to mention it but you leave me no choice: as far as i know it also met its expected deadline }(..but then one always has to add the delivery flight and possible outfittings to that ;)Best RegardsThomas

Guest NormanB

>Norman...I have sent you an email about a problem with the>order.. did you get it? Giorgio,I dont get the support@ emails directly. Someone else will reply to that for you.

Hi Norman,it was an email to sales@phoenix-... about aproblem with the order I did the 22nd.Just let me know if you didn't get it... so I can resend it to you!Thanks!Giorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest NormanB

Giorgio,Fill in the support page on our website - a copy will go to support and to me.

Don't worry man...Robert just answered me. Thanks a lot for your answers!Kind RegardsGiorgio La Pira

Giorgio La Pira

Guest golfkilo4

You guys have done it again!

Guest AAL516

OMG =O AMAZING. That sure convinced me that i made the right decision

Guest Trans_601

Stunning. I see the clouds are colour coded, what are the colours for different types of clouds?

Guest Midnight LS1

>Stunning. >>I see the clouds are colour coded, what are the colours for>different types of clouds?Green = Light rain

Guest FLEX_60

Norman, The last 2 screenshots you posted made me wonder 3 things :-)1) I see only TA ONLY on the ND...Hasn't Resolution Advisory been modeled for the TCAS system?2) Wx Radar antenna is not tilted on both screenshots (0 degs). Is it a coincidense or you cannot tilt the wx radar antenna?3) Have turbulence areas (magenta) been modeled on the wx radar?ThanksMarios

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.