Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Boeing 777 size??

Hello there guys, i know i said in an earlier post that i was going, but there's just something about this forum!I don't think it's been asked yet and if it has i do apologise:-hmmm I was just wondering if you have an idea of the download size yet or is it too early to say?I was also wondering if you have an estimated download size for the liveries??Sorry to be a pain!Kind RegardsJames

Guest DVA2082

Funny you should ask that, I was just about to ask the same thing... I ordered the multi-pak and was curious about the size.ADditionally, I was wondering when the manuals are to be released? If the plane DOES come out today, I'd like a chance to read the manual before getting in and flying.. I'm at work, and have nothing better to do :(Chris

Guest jinzo012

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but judging on my previous transactions with PSS I think you download an package which prompts you (When opened) to enter you e mail, and Password, then it downloads the seperate packages that you checked.Kevin

Guest DVA2082

That is true. But I think what we are wondering is the size of the SECOND download (the full pkg), after d/ling the small file..Chris

Guest NormanB

Its not the exact answer you want, since this is uncompressed and includes all liveries, but currenly my 777 folder is 704 MB (739,132,285 bytes) in size.

Guest Phoenix 1

but to clarify this is the uncompressed size of everything in the packages .. I just did a quick calculation and can report that the TOTAL compressed size of a single Base Pack will be approx 45-50 Mb in other word total download size of 1 base pack inc Texture panel sound utils etc

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Holy s*** man, 64GB?!! That is insane. I have 27.4GB at this time, and I thought I had my FS stuffed silly. :-lolDaniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

thats just the aircraft, i have a seperate drive for the scenery although that is only 40 gig and still has loads of room. i should perhaps remove a few liveries to reduce the size of my aircraft folder :)

Guest jinzo012

Please Phoenix Guys just release the 777 to the Pre-Orderers and no more questions we will leave you alone, please.please. Kevin

Guest aarskringspier

>Please Phoenix Guys just release the 777 to the Pre-Orderers>and no more questions we will leave you alone, please.>>please. KevinLOL yeah until something pops up that wasnt finished and then youll be back here screaming at them for releasing it to early.

Guest Phoenix 1

you beat me to it Randy LOL

Release the liveries only and let them salivate over those for a few days :)OK, maybe I'm too sarcastic.

Guest Phoenix 1

Absoluteley no point ??Nothin to stick em onto but you WILL Have Paint Kits today at the VERY Least

I know, the ultimate in teasers :-lol :-hah

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.