Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Boeing 777 size??

>Absoluteley no point ??>>Nothin to stick em onto >>but you WILL Have Paint Kits today at the VERY Leastmmmmm...just after noon and we got the VERY least already :-jumpy*passes coffee along*Best RegardsThomas

Guest DVA2082

I think it's gonna be a LONG day in class waiting.. wondering.. praying.. crossing fingers.. etc;)Chris

Hello guys and gals!Just got in from work and it looks like there have been quite a few developments! I can see that the paint kit has been released, and have seen that a significant number of posts have been locked!I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if it's worth hanging around on here waiting for anymore developments?, i'm sure there are a few hard core sim addicts out there who are in the very fortunate postion of being able to monitor the website 24/7!I've kind of got the gist of people asking if it is going to be released today and so i'm not going to bother asking this! I have seen from some of the replies that the pss team said it's still possible today?Do i keep watching?I saw Norman's picture it looks ace! I saw the remark that it's been jazzed up using additional software. I'm aware that the exhaust heat effect isn't simulated but i was wondering about the condensation on the wing?RegardsJames

Guest Daniel Pimentel

You know James, what you're doing is not too different from stalking for a release date... :-lol Just check every few hours and be done with it, the world won't end if it comes out and you're not there to see it, a few hours haven't killed anyone.Just my 0.02.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

You saw right through me Dan:-lol Your right, but you've got to admire the tactfulness of my question!I'll keep checking until about 9pm GMT and then i'll just just have to wait until tomorrow when the vicious cycle of a working day begins again!If it does arrive this evening happy landings everyone!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

>I saw Norman's picture it looks ace! I saw the remark that>it's been jazzed up using additional software. I'm aware that>the exhaust heat effect isn't simulated but i was wondering>about the condensation on the wing?Ben's picture and Ben's photoshop skills :(

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.