Sign in to follow this  
FOD

AP Disengage Switch - Missing Texture?

After a couple of manual circuits {without reading the books} - what a great aircraft. But I noticed that - on my installation - the AP disengage switch has a bright white cover in both 2D and VC panels, as though a gtexture is missing. I believe that this was how it was in the RC download, although now the file VC4_L.bmp shows how it should be.Grateful if someone could confirm whether they have the correct texture [so I need sort my installation out] or whether it is just a minor bug for PSS to sort at a later date.Down to the books now!!Many thanks John Rooum

>In fact it shouldn't be so "white", it should be the same>color of knobs.but it is white ... (Last 777ALL_Base_Setup.exe)Patricia-Jeanette (p.j.)

Guest edwardpat2004

It is white in PSS B777, but in real life it's not white, that's the issue. Waiting for patch #1.

Noe we have gone into night in the UK, the switch has now got its normal textures. Go back to day and the switch goes white again. Guess its just a minor glitch in the switch programming vis a vis FS9 day/night switching.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.