Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

777 Frame Rate Patch

Guest cactus

Even if you compare say my system to yours that wouldof course make a difference. What I am talking about is comparing different addon panels. why does pmdg or my lds stay steady at 30 or so but pss jumps around all over the place.

Guest MiguelSantos

That's the million dollar question of programming!!! If all programmers could program, and be creative and with a logical mind, as the best ones, this would be a nice "software world"!!!Programming, apart from the logical, sintax and rules, is criativity!! And that my fellows, one has more than another!!! And some solve better the problems than others!! And who doesn't know programming, doesn't understand this!!Another great example, is sceneries!! Why FlyTampa are better than any other scenery maker?? Some programming secret they discovered!!! Even Gary from UK2000 admits that discovered something new to the new Heathrow Pro!Criativity, research, testing, logical, persistance..... some have/do better than others!! Specific to each person/team! Period!Why X piece of software is better than Y? It wasn't the same person who did it!! Why soem software are more bug free than other even with the same time of testing?? Because another person did it!! Probably not better, but ina different way!!CheersMiguelPS: Sorry the philosophical approach :D

Guest hectorpty

I think PSS has to employ some people from PMDG then (Ouch). I guess i will be banned from this forum for ever. Dont kill me, I am only the messenger, my fingers told me to write it.

Guest diajohn2

I remain amazed at posts buyers make when they first get a new aircraft. FPS, FMC, panel lights, fan blade sizes. I can only hope all of them have perfection in their regular life, but, doubt it.Regarding frame rates. I have and fly LDS 763, PMDG 737Ng, PMDG 747, ATR72, DF727. Nothing gets better frame rates than the PSS777. Change the panel refresh and go fly.

Guest cactus

Change Panel refresh rate? WHY? I dont on the other panels you mentioned. you just admitted righ there by saying that that there is a problem. FS will run outstanding on my computer if i move all the sliders to the left. should i have to though?

>>Regarding frame rates. I have and fly LDS 763, PMDG 737Ng,>PMDG 747, ATR72, DF727. >>Nothing gets better frame rates than the PSS777. Change the>panel refresh and go fly.Agreed. I have all of those, except the B744 and seem to get better fps with the PSS 777 on my very middle of the road system.

Guest hectorpty

>I remain amazed at posts buyers make when they first get a>new aircraft. FPS, FMC, panel lights, fan blade sizes. I can>only hope all of them have perfection in their regular life,>but, doubt it.>>Regarding frame rates. I have and fly LDS 763, PMDG 737Ng,>PMDG 747, ATR72, DF727. >>Nothing gets better frame rates than the PSS777. Change the>panel refresh and go fly.Perfection in my life? Not at all. That is why I pay bucks to have a good product, to take away all the stress of real life. To just leave it all behind and just have fun. If I have an opinion that its not working, then that is my opinion. If it works good for you, then great. Just make you opinion that it works fine for you and that

Guest Trans_601

Thanks guys, do I move the panel FPS up or down to what? They are currently set at default setting of 6.

Guest rgeorgiou

Hello Trans 601,Are you using the real release version or the RC_1 version? If you're usxing the PC_1 version then I would suggest downloading the full version immed...Trying to helpRichard

Guest Trans_601

I bought the 777 after pre ordering, therefore I only have the real version. What is immed?

Bruno:Are you loading the default Cessna before you load the T7? When I load directly it get really bad framerates, but when I load the Cessna first, I get framerates that top out at 48fps with the same card (including clouds, etc.) At airports the frames drop of course and with full AI I see frame rates around 12-20fps.

Guest lszh

I load the Cessna always first to avoid the main panel in front of everything problem. Also tried to reduce the instrument refresh rate from 6 to 4 to 2 fps. I still have this stuttering impression of the outside world as well as the instruments if I fly a turn. Frame rate from outside T7 are in common better then from inside the 2D cockpit.At the moment I can't find a way to improve the frame rates. I already use a 3,4GHz P4, X850XT Platinum, 2GB RAM and frame rates at KBFI default scenery 2D cockpit are always between 12 - 18 fps.You can't compare the T7 with the PMDG 737NG. I always get smooth movement of the instruments and the outside world out of the PMDG cockpit! :-jumpy Sorry PSS, I guess you have to modify in some ways the frame rate of the T7 cockpit. Otherwise I've to park my T7 most of the time in the hangar. :-hmmm Best regardsBrunoLSZH

>>Sorry PSS, I guess you have to modify in some ways the frame>rate of the T7 cockpit. Otherwise I've to park my T7 most of>the time in the hangar. :-hmmm >>Best regards>Bruno>LSZHSorry Bruno, but YOU have to modify something in your system. Look at my specs below, definitely lower than yours! At KBFI I get consistent rock-steady 24 FPS (locked at 24). Drivers up-to date?

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest aarskringspier

There is definitley no problem with frame rates for the T7. They stay rock solid dont fluctuate and are always smooth as butter; if youre having frame rate issues look no durther than your own system thats where the problem is at.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.