Sign in to follow this  
Guest eduardotgjunior

For everybody!!!!!! Whats wrong with you PSS?

Dang Robert..that sucks losing people. Thanks for the update.

Eric 

Don't sweat it Robert. The T7 has a few issues, but I really haven't run into any serious problems. Wow, just like a certain 744 and 763 everyone was saying was buggy. You know as well as I do, most of the time, it's operator error :-)If I don't post again before 25 Dec. Merry Christmas to everyone at PSS and on this forum!!!Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest wils

Robert,Thanks for getting back to us so quickly.The PSS777 is a great addon but missing some of those user requested final updates. I hope you understand where myself and others are coming from. Like all things, we want the icing on the cake :-)Looking forward to the first updateWils

Guest eduardotgjunior

>Guys we are working on a patch to resolve most of the issues>that have been raised but in the last week we have lost two>key players from our team. Give us a few days to sort all this>out and think we will be able to begin releasing the fixes and>utilities you want.>>>Robert Kirkland>PSS SUPPORT>>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>>http://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg It`s only what we want to know, this simple answer would avoid a lot of this posts. Aboutothers posts, I DIDN`T SAID THAT IT WAS ONLY BUGS AND THE OTHER PRODUCTS WHERE PERFECT I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THEY SHOULD BE MORE "INFORMATIVE",LIKE OTHER DEVELOPERS, AND SAY SOMETHING TO PEOPLE LIKE ME THAT SIMPLY DEFENDS BUT CRITICIZE TO WHEN THINGS ARE NOT GOOD. I HOPE THAT PSS LEARNED WITH THIS EXAMPLE TO AVOID FURTHER PROBLEMS.EDUARDO JRLUFTHANSA VIRTUAL PILOT

Guest NormanB

>I>HOPE THAT PSS LEARNED WITH THIS EXAMPLE TO AVOID FURTHER>PROBLEMS.To be honest Eduardo, I would go so far to say that support at PSS is at least on a par with others. There will always be occassions when somebody feels that the reply could have been more full or quicker.We are a small dedicated team and sometimes we are flat out getting things such as the patch ready soonest.Thanks for your understanding.

Guest Daniel Pimentel

To be honest Eduardo, I would go so far to say that support at PSS is at least on a par with others.Come on Norman... I saw a PSS support guy tell a customer "If you don't like it, either wait for a patch or get a refund". When I called him up on it, the thread promptly disappeared. So on par? Not quite. But you (Norman) do try your best, which is respectable. I think that removing the Medieval moderated system in place 'til this release was a step in the right direction, though.As for this simulation being on par with others... No. A 5-minute test of a product by either PMDG or LDS would debunk this one, and any attempt to put this on par (or above) is laughable. It's an enjoyable product, and it's relatively complex, but it just doesn't compete with the aforementioned. It fills its niche well, though.Just my 2 cents.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest eduardotgjunior

>>I>>HOPE THAT PSS LEARNED WITH THIS EXAMPLE TO AVOID FURTHER>>PROBLEMS.>>To be honest Eduardo, I would go so far to say that support>at PSS is at least on a par with others. >>There will always be occassions when somebody feels that the>reply could have been more full or quicker.>>We are a small dedicated team and sometimes we are flat out>getting things such as the patch ready soonest.>>Thanks for your understanding.Thanks for your update, and I hope that the updates come soon.GOOD landingsEDUARDO JRLUFTHANSA VIRTUAL PILOT

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.