Sign in to follow this  
Guest wils

TFC not working when online?

Guest wils

Hi All,I select TCAS TFC when online with VATSIM and have no traffic displayed even though I have traffic within 10nm.Registered FSUIPC user so should not have a problem.Can u tell me what to do display TFC in TCAS online with PSS777 FS2004?Wils

Hi Wils,I remember seeing other threads on this issue and I know it's on the list of stuff being looked at by PSS.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest wils

Hi Mervyn,Thanks for your response,I assume this will be addressed with the forthcoming update as it has already been mentioned before.Regards,Wils

Guest NormanB

Flying exclusively online you can be sure its one I have very close to the top of the list.

Guest simonmd

Any up to date new on this?Simon

Simon,You can safely assume that if it is on the sticky list of issues to be looked at, it will be looked at (and likely implemented). I am sure PSS will release a fix/update list when the patch comes out.

Eric 

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.