Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trans_601

752 and 753?

Guest Trans_601

Yesterday I read somewhere that you guys would be doing both the 757-200 and -300. Is this true? If so, instead of seperate packages like the T7 is it possible for them to be included in the same package? I hope the 757 gets out waaay before FS10 does!Cheers,

Guest sb55mv

oh my word, whats happened here then,:9 James "Jetset" hasn't noticed this 757 post yet,:-roll I do hope he's alright,:-eek usually as soon as any post to do with a 757 in it, and he's there.:-dohI too hope that the PSS Team manage to make a 757 for us soon, even if it's just to put James out of his misery,:-wave

Steve, i've just got in from work, i won't bore you all with the trial and tribulations of working within the financial industry, i'll save that for my memoirs!As you are well aware i love the 757 so here's my reply.I was under the impression that the 757 professional program is solely the -200 series, my favourite!As for release before FS10, I hope so! I don't think i can wait any longer!Finally, have a great Christmas and fantastic new year!RegardsJames aka 757 pain in the arse!PS I think pss should recruit me to test their product, initially to put me out of my misery, and am very cheap, in fact i'm free:-lol

Sign in to follow this