Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

How's the 757 going?

Guest NormanB

>Three questions really, firstly has a final price been decided>for the 757 pro yet?, We have ideas, but nothing firm. No I can't share those ideas.>and will there be the facility to pre>order the product?Not yet decided.>Finally, it states that the 757 is pending release, i was just>wondering if anyone from pss can elaborate?No ;)

Hi Norman!Thanks for your rapid response!I'll look forward to hearing more information about the 757, hopefully in the not too distant future!RegardsJames

Guest theundertaker1998

Hey NormanWhat program is that? Is it the new S/B? And have you all decided whats next since alot off people have done the poll? Wish i could have my OG PSS 747 ...Oh btw since i have the new 777 it will be compatible for FSX right since its down with backwards programming...And MR BEN JONESYou was supposed to show me my United paint..hurry up or heads will roll LOL James

Guest NormanB

James,1. That program is just plain old Servinfo. 2. No decision yet - the most popular is not always the winner.3. By all accounts it SHOULD work in FSX. Until FSX is released I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Norman, you tease!Any chance we can have some screenshots of the new model, showing the full aircraft, i would just like to see the level of detail on the aircraft and gear.RegardsJames

Guest bjjones

And MR BEN JONESYou was supposed to show me my United paint..hurry up or heads will roll LOL JamesWrong Ben i'm afraid, for UA you want Hewitt.Any chance we can have some screenshots of the new model, showing the full aircraft, i would just like to see the level of detail on the aircraft and gear.Not from me, I'm holding off new pics for now, next batch will be with new liveries and the newest model at that time, make it a bit more of a stark contrast with what I've shown so far.Theres quite a few new schemes/variations in the works too, livery list seems to have gone out of the window... Anyway, time to go and whip up a bit of tartan I think first off ;-)

Guest NormanB

>Any chance we can have some screenshots of the new model,>showing the full aircraft, i would just like to see the level>of detail on the aircraft and gear.Ben would only shout at me and I don't like being shouted at :)

Guest tg272

I think it's great that the 757 is such a superb aircraft, but wouldn't it be fair to the people who have already spent hard earned money purchasing the T7 to get that one right first?Deacontg272

Guest NormanB

Remind me which part of this thread did I or anybody else say that the T7 was stopped?Lets keep it on topic please.

Hi Norman, How are you?I was just reading on another post that pss are keeping the features of the upcoming 757 close to their chest for the moment! I for one am itching to see the 757 and am just wondering when we are likely to see some new screenshots of the updated model?Also i've seen on amazon that they are advertising the 757 professional for release in early june, i presume they are just incorrectly guestimating the release date?RegardsJames

I am very eager to see how PSS managed the cockpit layout in the panel... can't wait for those first panel shots... even if no gauges are on it yet...

Can't wait to see the Cockpit shots.and to see how detailed the FMC will be.I'm hoping for RR RB211 Trents as an engine choice.And either an Icelandair livery or a paint kit so that I can make one.

Guest bjjones

>Can't wait to see the Cockpit shots.>and to see how detailed the FMC will be.>>I'm hoping for RR RB211 Trents as an engine choice.>And either an Icelandair livery or a paint kit so that I can>make one.RR engines are shown in the shots above, youll get Icelandair liveries too, TF-FIJ and TF-FIX.A paintkit will also be provided.

Hi there!I am looking forward to seeing some more shots of the 757!Since the engines seem to be the RB211 , does that mean that the cockpit will encompass an EPR throttle setting on the MCP?RegardsJames