Sign in to follow this  
Guest BMI701EGCC

EXCLUSIVE !!! 757 Panel Preview Screenshots

Guest N745AM

hey what about wingviews? I dont have a powerfull computer, is there any option to disabled the VC and have wingviews??GreetingsJorge M

Guest NormanB

Jorge,We have already said we make planes for pilots, not passengers. As such there are no wing views incorporated although you could use Actuve Camera or Walk and Follow to get the same effect.

Guest samdaflyer

Do you know if/when this product will be available in shops in England?Sam B

Guest evagelos

In 2 months release the FSX. Who will buy the PSS757 for fs2004?

Guest ToMy Li

Im purchased before it's released :)

Guest evagelos

PSS757 release !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ToMy Li

yep... in your dreams...

Guest Knikolaes

>In 2 months release the FSX. >Who will buy the PSS757 for fs2004?>Me. I pre-ordered FSX, but as with ANY FS upgrade, I WILL be running both until ALL of my great add-ons work in FSX. When FS9 came out, i still ran FS2002 to run my fav aircraft and scenery add-ons until they were modified to wotk with FS9. Once all upgrades had been released from the developers, I retired FS2002 and enjoyed FS9 :-)

>>In 2 months release the FSX. >>Who will buy the PSS757 for fs2004?>>>>Me. I pre-ordered FSX, but as with ANY FS upgrade, I WILL be>running both until ALL of my great add-ons work in FSX. When>FS9 came out, i still ran FS2002 to run my fav aircraft and>scenery add-ons until they were modified to wotk with FS9. >Once all upgrades had been released from the developers, I>retired FS2002 and enjoyed FS9 :-)Same with me, The PSS A320 was my first ever addon, and I was very happy to see it patched for FS9, however I don't think I will purchase fsX since some addons for FS9 are already too tough for my P4 2.4 ghz. Say Ben, any chance of a large shot of the Airtours 757, just to make me drool a bit more over my keyboard... cheersJavier

Guest Knikolaes

Actually - FSX might be easier on your syetem -- they are using a new polygon technology that actually keps the detail but eases up on Framerates. :-)

Guest aurelienbouchet

hellosomebody can tell us when the 757 will be finished?because it's a long time ago he is in pre orders.thank'saurelien

Guest NormanB

Aerelien,Basically it is finished (with possibly a few minor tweaks) and has been with testers for some time. We want it out as soon as you do.

Fantastic news, Norman.Have you finished your "pre-release" holidays?Thanks.Miquel Egea.BTW , and the 777 Service Update?

Guest NormanB

Miquel,I am back but Alex is not. Testers have had the 777v2 for a week or so.Edited to add - if driving around with 3 young kids for a few days is a holiday I don't need another anytime soon!

Yeah, I have two kids (7 and 4 years old), and understand you very well.Tell Alex to come back inmediately...Well I am on holidays this month (until 8/28), and can

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.