Sign in to follow this  
Jack C

Overhead view

Ahh, If you try to do it with two monitors, after you drag and drop and alt-enter to return to full screen you need to resize the windows to fit. Otherwise, they default to there own size and location.For three, I am not sure why it would resize, can you send me your fs9.cfg and I will take a look?-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Why is it i have NO problem with other addons and only pss? Actually now i try and use 3 monitors and when i go to FULL screen mode my Flight sim locks up.

Maybe someone can help me here. Why is it that the second monitor that shares the video card with my main monitor ALWAYS defaults to 800X600 when i go to full screen mode. It is the exact same monitor. I come out of full screen mode and it goes to 1280X1048. If i push the MENU button on the MONITOR it says 800X600 and not sure how to get it to go to 1280X1048

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.