Sign in to follow this  
opherben

PSS 757 and PSS Support

This time around, I hope your very precious comments will be acknowledged by the PSS team. R/Pat

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

Guest NormanB

>Do you know actually know that your product is being widely>pirated or is it just that sales are a bit slow? Sadly we know :( I have personally downloaded a number of different pirated versions; many of which are incomplete.Another major factor we think is an issue though is FSX. Thankfully, now that the NDA has been lifted we are able to say that there are at least four of us in PSS who are FSX testers and naturally it is a market we wish to be able to sell to on release.

I think it is important to support this outfit as they are one of three flt sim addon producers whose products in my opinion can be bought sight unseen. You want these people to be around for a long time and keep producing this stuff so you have to buy the products to keep them in business. This is why I participated in the pre-sale when another 757 was already on the market. I still get the odd lock-up in both 757 and 777 but for a number of years I trained and did recurrent training in full motion, level d flight sims and you know what??? - they sometimes lock up too. Dave

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.