Sign in to follow this  
Guest NormanB

Loadeditor and Fuelplanner

Guest iplaypipes

I don't think that any pirate is going to care if they don't have the load editor and fuel planner or not. Anything you can do except emailing the file to each coustomer that has paid a pirate will find some way around it. unless the pirate thing is just an excuse so you don't have to admit it's not done yet. I have been waiting almost 3 months now for this. I will not buy it until the files are there. I have a couple words of advise for you. First, don't release the product UNTIL IT IS FINISHED. and if you do don't put in the discription that it does. That is false advirtising which is ILLEGAL!!!

Guest mabrodb

this is a fuel burn chart for the 757-200 PW2037.e.g. planned NAM (nautical air miles, aka ground miles corrected for wind)...NAM =2000 milesLndg Wt = 180,000 lbsplanned FL350Burn = 34,900 lbs.Add some Reserve, like 8000lbs. Takeoff with 42,900lbs and 500lbs for taxi. and you should be good to go. ;-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/161270.jpg

Guest jaglover

>I don't think that any pirate is going to care if they don't>have the load editor and fuel planner or not. Anything you can>do except emailing the file to each coustomer that has paid a>pirate will find some way around it. unless the pirate thing>is just an excuse so you don't have to admit it's not done>yet. I have been waiting almost 3 months now for this. I will>not buy it until the files are there. I have a couple words of>advise for you. First, don't release the product UNTIL IT IS>FINISHED. and if you do don't put in the discription that it>does. That is false advirtising which is ILLEGAL!!!I understand your pain. I too think it's incomplete and that the folks at PSS really don't care. Why else would they delete post after post and thread after thread of complaints? Do they really think we'll all shut up and leave them alone? Customer service is clearly a low priority for PSS.Oh, and I bet you $20 that both our posts here will be deleted in the next few hours. If this post does get deleted it'll be the third deletion of my posts today.Mark

It comes down to one thing - communication. Being a software developer by trade, I understand how things can slip and how you struggle like mad to be the product to completion and to market. However, if my customers didn't hear updates on the status of development for 3 or 4 weeks at a time, they would drop our product in a second and go to the competition.Ultimately PSS, all we are asking for is some communication - some official word. It's been sorely lacking of late.

Guest chriscp

Hello,Mark said"I understand your pain. I too think it's incomplete and that the folks at PSS really don't care. Why else would they delete post after post and thread after thread of complaints? Do they really think we'll all shut up and leave them alone? Customer service is clearly a low priority for PSS."2 posts of mines were deleted as soon as the moderator read them.I was saying (with no sugar words in mouth) that piracy and Malta problems are false problem.First: pirates do not care of loadeditor and fuelplanner programsSecond: Malta server problem ? I am a main frame programmer analyst. I have never seen server down for such a long time. Even if it was possible, there would be an easy way to do: package by airmail a CD or a DVD for a PSS guy. (I do not give a name, not to be censured) He will have to upload the two programs on PSS servers. Each payware customer would be very gratefull to PSS.I do not think customer service is a low priority for PSS.They well know that if they would have such a behaviour, the end ring bell would not give them another chance. PSS would die with no more customers.I would rather say they are unable to create those two programs by now.So it is for a general patch.757 is undoubtly too more complicated to modify program modules easily.Regards,Christian

Guest NormanB

>I was saying (with no sugar words in mouth) that piracy and>Malta problems are false problem.>First: pirates do not care of loadeditor and fuelplanner>programsOh but they do! We see the very same requests for these utilities amongst pirates.>Second: Malta server problem ? > I am a main frame programmer analyst.> I have never seen server down for such a long time.Nobody said it was server related. >I do not think customer service is a low priority for PSS.>They well know that if they would have such a behaviour, the>end ring bell would not give them another chance. PSS would>die with no more customers.Exactly.>I would rather say they are unable to create those two>programs by now.Compared to the main program these utilities were simplicity!

Guest Jean-Louis

Nice to hear you back, Norman...But, what are the news ? Can we have a date for the delivery of the missing devices for the honnest customers ? And are the issues noted in other posts fixed, with a patch or full-reload of the plane ready or coming soon for FS9 ? That's all what we want to know...Best regards

Guest NormanB

Jean-Louis,Thanks for your kind words. Contrary to my wishes, I cant spend 24/7 on the forum; sometimes real life gets in the way.We (PSS) had a conference call yesterday (the first that has and been possible from the 757 release due to a number of technical issues) hope to deliver more full news in the next few days which we trust will please all of our honest customers.

Guest Andybancroft

Hi,Thanks norman for the update i'll be in this forum every hour for the next few days and I am glad that you...>hope to deliver more full news in the next>few days which we trust will please all of our honest>customers.Thanks Andrew :)

Guest NormanB

Hi Andy,>i'll be in this forum every hour for the next few days I don't think you need to be just quite that enthusiastic checking the forum :)

Guest Andybancroft

Hi, thanks for your reply when will you know the release date for the fuel/loadplanners and how are they doing?Thanks Andy

Guest NormanB

Andy,>thanks for your reply when will you know the release date for>the fuel/loadplanners and how are they doing?See up a couple of posts.

Guest Andybancroft

When are they coming??????

Guest Mitcher

Hi PSS-Team!2 weeks ago I bought the 757, but until today there are missing the 2 Editors!I read the reasons, but legal Buyers are "punished" because of Software-Pirates, that cannot be!Michael