Sign in to follow this  
Gerabus

FSX

Can PSS support, please update and advise, as to progress, on 777 and 757 patches for FSX. Also when will the fuel planner be avaiable.Gerry

Guest NormanB

Gerry,At present I am the only member with the release version of FSX - all other members of the team who were on the beta still only have the last version.Until the general release (which is scheduled for 17 October and later in some parts of the world) we cant say for sure. I know what elements need work and have advised those who need to know but until they physically have it in their hands we are unable to give even a basic idea.

Thankyou for the update.Gerry

Sorry but the FSX is out in Europe now (13 October) ...I have the FSX Pro version and the 757 don't work ... Crash when I Align the IRS and EFIS don't work in virtual cockpit. Some textures are black ...Hope you'll release a fix soon ! :)Good luck for this!

Guest NormanB

Javier,Before you can even start to try the 757 you will need FSUIPC - without it you are just wasting your time.Black textures are down to parent paths not being supported - an easy fix done back in beta3.

Guest jeremy19446

How in the world are you running FSX? I am only getting 5fps in a default a/c :(

Guest Steve_Park

Norman, Could we get an answer to the second part of the orginal questions...when will the Fuel Planner/Load Edit be available for FS9?Steve Park

Guest NormanB

Sorry Steve, I missed that part (it wasnt the subject)The fuel planner has always been good to go but is part and parcel of the utilities set - the load editor was always the delay through addition of anti piracy features. The moment I have news for you guys it will be right here in the forum, stickied and proud.

Guest NormanB

>How in the world are you running FSX? I am only getting 5fps>in a default a/c :(Jeremy,Firstly the minimum spec in my mind is way way way too low. I have most of my sliders to the right with the exceptions being AI which is at default and AI planes which is at nil since I fly exclusively online. I also have autogen turned off which I believe is the one single killer to frames - just like it was in FS9.With these settings I get an easy 20FPS.

Guest jeremy19446

Thanks for the tip norm, i'll try it out.

Guys,I'm getting great results with FSX, out of the box. Between 20 -40 with sliders set at the high end and 75% autogen.Will see once the upgrades start coming, traffic 2005, 757 and 747.Gerry

Great Gerry, could you tell me the fps at:KSEA 34RVery dense sceneryautogen none20% TrafficBoeing 737Real weather (cloudy day)Water 2X low1280X1024X32 4XAA 8XAFIt would be helpful for me.Thanks in advance.Miquel Egea.

Miquel,Specs setup as you wanted.fps where around 22-30.Gerry

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.