Sign in to follow this  
Guest Airjep

MY MCDU WILL NOT CHANGE PAGE SOMETHIMES!!!!

Guest Airjep

Hi allJust purchased the 757 today and like what I see. Really nice done and super with all the diff. versions incl.As other mentioned here the frame is a bit slow using VC model, but flyable.Okay my problem is that when I open MCDU and select a page lige RTE the page shows, then I sellect INIT and nothing happends. Funny part is now that if I close the MCDU and re-open it the INIT page will be there. Any fix or ideas???????Second I was reading the learning flight and here the mentioned the load planner read all over the forum and coulden't really understand if there is one avail!?Trird haha just got one more question.Is there any way to see the minimum clean speed to adjust all the speed bugs before departure???Thx PSS for yet another good toy.Jesper

Have the same issue re button son the 777. Sometimes find you have to press a button several times before the FMC screen changes. Although sometimes when you press a button, the DISP light illuminates on the left lower part of the FMC, as though the function has been accepted, but the screen simply hasn't refreshed.Same happens with the 777 lower EICAS when switching modes somtimes. Thought this was just a 777 bug - maybe something in the way PSS codes these items.Load planner is not available for the 757 yet. It's having anti-piracy stuff incorporated into it. No info on a release date though...Can't answer the last question as I'm waiting for the load planner before using it.

JesperIf you do a search of this forum, you will see that this has been reported several times and that PSS are well aware of the details.John Rooum

Same question here. Is it being fixed? Also, is the actual airspeed of the plane being corrected? I mean some of these things should have been addressed immediately. Overspeed at .802 at FL370 is just wrong... The CDU issue is something we saw with the T7 that has now carried over to the 75. Something should really be done to address some of the more pressing issues. After all, the team had all this time when they couldn't get a hold of FSX so why not fix the FS9 issues?I am a big time supporter of PSS, have been since day 1 and probably own EVERY product they ever put out and I spend a great deal of time defending them in the forums when others speak maliciously of them but even I am quite frustrated by this... I won't even mention the fuel planner and load tool (Oh wait, I just did...)Cheers everyone,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Happy New Year everyone...So here we are in 2007 with the same issues as 2006. PSS, are we going to start out this year better than we ended last year and finally get a patch to resolve these obvious issues with the 757?No excuses in 07 guys, just get it done for all of us...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.