Sign in to follow this  
barryward12345

Bushnet users - please lower your FPS to 20

I have been having a problem connecting to Bushnet- sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. After reading many forums postings, it seems that this is a common problem - and the only reasonable answer I can find is that,in FS2004,it is essential that players lower their FPS to no more than 20 when on multiplayer - because of the way in which data is transmitted across the Internet at the same rate as your FPS.Regards Barry

Thanks, Barry. Excellent reminder.Another general wisdom suggestion is for people who are running FSNavigator.Do NOT run the Multiplayer feature of FSNavigator. Sometimes it works properly, and sometimes it knocks everyone off their connections. (Obvously, during a Race such an event would be a self-inflicted disaster.)Any other ideas? Anyone?M.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Folks,While trying to use the Piaggio with RealityXP Jetline2 gauges I kept locking up and or crashing FS9. I finally traced the problem to the enabling of TCAS on the Jetline2 gauges. If I leave TCAS off flying on Bushnet is not a problem.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

OK,Found out I needed to start AI Bridge to use TCAS in multiplayer. I have enabled it in my current practice leg and no crash but no one is nearby so I can't see if it is working.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Never got AIBridge to work reliably. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, seems no logic to it that I can determine.