Sign in to follow this  
Guest wt1l

Concorde practice Jan 27 at 0000 UTC (7pm EST)

Guest wt1l

Hi everyone-We are planning to take the baton from Nairobi, Kenya (or thereabouts) to Cape Town, South Africa on Friday at 0000 UTC. This will be a Concorde run. Depending on the distance and available airports it may be split into two legs. All are welcome. After that the plan is to continue northbound in the usual planes to practice at African airports.Cheers,Chris WT1L

Hi guysGreat idea - but count me out! That would be 0100/28jan for me and I have to get up early and drive to Jutland for a family-thing (another christening, but NOT a crown-prince this time :)).So all in all, I'm offline for the whole weekend :(Have fune, everyone - and remember the gear :)BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest wt1l

Hi Sven-Sorry to hear that you can't make it.We are rescheduling the Concorde practice to Saturday at 1700z because it was not convenient for everyone tonight.Take care-Chris