Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfoofficer

Practice Thread #7

Guest sfoofficer

I have the baton. EGLL-KJFK. Concorde.

Guest Manolito

sorry can't join you at bushnet...i always have CTD if i try multiplayer...good flight!

Guest sfoofficer

Overstressed. For some reason, the barberpole dropped dramatically. Seems Mr. Murphy doesn't like Concordes.

probably the infamous problem over the Atlantic. Happens to everyone once in a while on the London-New York route. Strangely I've never had it happen on any other route between Europe and the Americas.

Guest SoarPics

AS+FSUIPC=not having to overstress about overstressing. :-) Greg

Hi AlexI agree with Greg. Have done several cross-atlantic flights now using ASV6. Finally, the dreaded sudden wind shifts are GONE! If you don't have it, get it. It is worth every penny/nickle/dime!!!BRGDSSven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Manolito

taking the baton to Shannon, Ireland...flying with my trusty howardi guess this will take about 1.5 hourstoo bad you didn't make it...i was hoping for some nice legs in america ;-)...i guess you'll go for another try...does it have to be EGLL or do you trust any airport with a runway that's got at least 10000ft?best regards,manolito

Hi ManolitoGuess the thing with EGLL is that we have flight plans for that route. Also, we know we can make on a full fuel load :)Mano, a thing about your posts: When you grab the Baton, please reply to the first post in the thread, not the last. Then, when you free it, reply to your own 'grab' post. This makes it much easier to see where the baton are by just looking at the headers.Thanks, and see you in the race!Sven Sorensen, EKCH

Guest Manolito

baton's back in EGLL...overstressed too!

Guest Manolito

thanx for the advice...i'll adhere to that in the future!...now i'll have to pick up the pieces of my howard 500 as it disintegrated aftermore than 60 secs overspeed...

Well, it will have to work at some point. I'm trying it ;)

Crap, walked away from my puter for 2 seconds to make my breakfast and overstressed on approach.. Baton back at EGLL

spacer.png

Guest Manolito

do you have a time-table for a new try with the concorde?

I'm not sure whether Jeroen's flight is valid, and i want to fly this leg again anyway as my FS died half way through at 3am this morning, so i'll fly it anyway.PSS Concorde British Airways

Harv.png?dl=1