Sign in to follow this  
MM

WELCOME NEW PILOTS

Welcome to the team. We don't really have an organizational structure, so various guys will come by and welcome you.Please "sign in" by "replying" to the "Pilot Check In" thread, giving your name and some way for us to contact you. (If you use the Personal Message system, or AVSIM has your current email address, then please say so.) You may want to go over to the Team AVSIM private forum here: http://team-avsim.irchaven.org/ Go to the Public Chatter Welcome thread and click on "PM" to send a Personal Message to StoneC0ld. (That's Dave who is running our communications.) Tell Dave that you are a new member on the team and would like access to the site. On the private boards (not visible without the activation) you will see lots of stuff about race scheduling, validating flights, how to access the team multiplayer and TeamSpeak servers and such. And you'll get to know the guys involved.Look forward to "flying" with you.Mike MacKuen(For all the veterans)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It will also help me a lot if you register on the private forum using the same username as on these forums......Also, make absolutely sure the email address you register with is valid, and that the email address is not setup to block everyone not on an allow list--you WILL be required to click on a link sent by email to validate your username registration. If you do fail to receive your verification link within 24 hours, PM me here on the public forum with your username and email address so I can verify you manually...Once you send your private message, I'll add you to the group as soon as I can (within 24 hours, most likely sooner)... (You will receive an email (again, assuming the email can get through) telling you when you're added..)Edit: perhaps we should pin this..... :)