Sign in to follow this  
downscc

KLAS Las Vegas McCarren SIDSTARS Update

I have posted an update to Terry Yingling's Cycle 0603 KLAS.txt SIDSTARS in the AVSIM FS2004-Flight Plans library with filename KLAS_SIDSTARS.zip.Revisions include:Added missing procedures ILS1L with DME Arc and MCCRN2 DP (FS9 missing ILS1, add-on such as my KLASIAP.zip available in AVSIM FS2004-Scenery Library or any other that adds the LOC/GS to the runway data).Adjusted constraints for CLARR2 (landing KLAS), CRESO3 FUZZY6 GRNPA1 KADDY1 LUXOR2 SUNST1 and TYSSN1 STARS. BOACH2 and SHEAD4 DP routes from rnws 1L/1R adjusted to fix FMC route glitch and constraints adjusted. DPs HOOVR3 LAS3 and OVETO3 routes from all rnws redone to match current chart with either transition route or vectors to join.Adjusted constraints and corrected missed approach routes for ILS 25L/25R and added transition CROWE to ILS 25R.All procedures, including those not modified, are included in this file.

Dan Downs KCRP

This submission to the library incorrectly included klax.txt, which I am currently working on, instead of klas.txt. My apologies to anyone who is trying to figure out what's going on... I have resubmitted a corrected copy, and since that takes about a day to cycle from the inbox to the shelf I have also included the text and readme files here for your copy and use.

Dan Downs KCRP