Sign in to follow this  
Guest mimmonick

Cabin announcement

Guest mimmonick

Why I Don't hear any announcement as "welcome adoard", "safety message" etc.I have INT or PA on, on radio panel.Thanks.

Guest mimmonick

Yes I do. The music is ok, but any message I hear.

Hi,You must have PA selected (The PA button will be white) on the audio panel. It must be selected On in order to monitor the FA's announcements.If you open the PA panel by pressing INT (to make your own PA), make sure you press the PA button again after closing the PA panel.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest mimmonick

Ok, I'll Try.Thanks for your help.

Guest Amati2

I too have yet to hear some of these announcements. It's a very minor issue for me but I'd like to hear them out of curiosity :) Does the music play for a set time before announcements are made or can they be activated 'on demand'?

Hi,The announcements are definately there.The cabin boarding music which you can monitor is independent of the announcements. The music plays after the FA tells you that the cabin is ready for boarding.The music shuts off shortly before the FA tells you that the cabin is ready for departure.Try this: At about 1 minute prior to your departure time, click the PA button on the audio panel to monitor the PA system. Make sure the round PA light turns white. If the music is still playing, leave it on.Leave it like that and you'll be able to monitor the PA channel for the whole flight.Hope that helps,Bryan