Sign in to follow this  
Max Reverse

Start up clearence

Hi Bryan - Good morning :-),as i told you in an earlier post, i really love the atr version of fs2crew. Its (for me) the best add on i ever bought, and i am simming for more than 9 years now, and bought a lot of stupid addons :-)Pls tell me, when i am wrong, but i remember, i your manual you are writting, that when your are flying online and connected with SB the FO doesnt ask for the startup clearance. Well i am flying with IVAO and using IVAP instead of SB. But with IVAP the FO still asks for the clearance. So is it only with SB (whitch i can`t test) or am i doing something wrong?I wish you a very nice day !!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

I'm glad to hear you love the ATR. I put a lot of work into it so those kinds of comments are appreciated.You're right, if you're using Squawkbox, the FO will *not* ask for start clearance.Joel of Squawkbox fame published a list of offsets that FS2Crew can read via FSUIPC to determine if SB is indeed running. In a nutshell that's how it works.As for IVAP: I've never even used it. If IVAP has its own SDK so I can determine if the IVAP client is running, then I can add the same functionality.Cheers,Bryan

puh, i cant answer if IVAP has its own SDK, but i go to the IVAO/IVAP forum and ask this question there.Its only a small one, but would be great if it could be doneb.t.w. you are in canada, aren

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Hey Bryan,i asked at the IVAP forum. here is the answer, so what i understand, it should be no problem ?"IvAp uses the same FSUIPC offsets as SDK, only the "connected to IVAO" is not available yet, it is supported from v1.1.4 of IvAp.See the software development pages :-)So yes, you can use it and the author doesn't need to do any changes for it: http://www.ivao.org/softdev/IvAp/fsuipc_sdk.aspYou can pass it to the developer, so that he knows that it is supported with ivAp too ;-)"i am shure you know what to do - i don`t :-)CUWerner

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

you

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png