Sign in to follow this  
Guest jayson2830

fs2crew problems

Guest jayson2830

I have two problems with the tutorial. I cant open the PA panel.When I click on the INT button on the radio panel nothing happens. When I enter Maket2 in the fmc it says "not in data base".

Hello Rich,Maket2: I'm not quite sure I follow. You should select Maket2, you don't enter or type it in per se. If it is not available in the FMC, then I suggest updating your ATR's nav data at: www.navdata.atINT: Make sure FS2Crew is active by clicking DSP SEL. FS2Crew need to be active for the INT button to work. Click INT after starting FS2Crew.Hope that helps,Bryan

Guest jayson2830

I have the lates navdata installed. I was pressing the wrong INT button. The PA works ok. Refer to page 28 of the tutorial: ACT RTE 12/2 Reads via MAKET2 TO MAKET. The error is "not in data base.

Guest jayson2830

Thanks I just finally figured it out all is ok now. Now I am working on how to set the air speed bugs.