Sign in to follow this  
byork

FA

Hello Steve,What's your been your longest flight and at what cruise altitude? You should at least be getting one more from the FA asking you if you can expect an on-time arrival.Has everyone else been getting the "On-Time Arrival" FA conversation???Please chime in if yes so I don't have to go trudging through code.Also, there is a random chance you'll get a sick passenger.Other people have reported experiencing those, so I know they work for sure.-Bryan

Guest sblack

Yup, there is always someone who wants to know if we're going to be on time.

Guest steve harris

my longest flight is about 4 hours and sorry i have had the fa ask if we r on time still i would be nice to hear some more FA sounds

Hi Bryan,first of all, superb add-on you've created here!On your question, the On-Time arrival FA works oke for me.The only thing is, i would like to answer something different because this passenger asks for an on time arrival even if we had a significant delay at the gate ;)A Captains PA message regarding delay because of strong headwinds during the whole leg would be very appreciated, or did i overlook this option somewhere? Best regards,Gerrit

Guest AJ

That could be amusing. It could end with the FA returning to the cockpit to confirm that the unruly passenger has been loaded into the onboard ejection pod and is now "ready for launch upon your order."