Sign in to follow this  
byork

"Invalid Data" message during Re-Install

Here's the story regarding the "Invalid Data" message some of you may have received when attempting to use your old Flight1 Key to re-install the PMDG or Default 737 version of FS2Crew.Long story short, Flight1 and I resolved this issue.The issue only applies to the PMDG 737 or Default 737 Editions of FS2Crew purchased or downloaded from the FS2Crew website between January 27th, 2007 and February 20th, 2007.The other FS2Crew products are not affected.Tonight I re-wrapped the affected 737 versions with a different Flight1 E-Commerce Wrapper.What you need to know is this:1. If you downloaded a 737 Edition for the purposes of re-installing the software between Jan 27th and Feb 20th, 2007 and you received an "Invalid Data" message when you tried to use your Key, please re-download the 737 from the FS2Crew website.Note that the Flight1 Downloader and Download Data Files have been updated as well if you use it as your download manager.2. Your old Flight1 737 Edition Key will now work if you attempt to re-install the product via the Flight1 E-Commerce Wrapper. You should no longer get the 'invalid data' error with your Key.2. However, if you "purchased" the PMDG 737 or Default 737 between 27 January 2007 and 20 February 2007, you will need to get a new Key from Flight1 (www.flight1.com) should you wish to re-install the product at some point in the future. Your current Key will not work should you re-download the 737 again because the 737 versions currently available for download have been re-wrapped with a different Wrapper.-Bryan

I'm still having issues as of today 12/23/2008. I've opened up a ticket with Flight1 but don't expect a response for a couple weeks due to the holiday. I've downloaded the wrapper from your site and obtained my key file twice but still have the invalid data key error.At first I thought I d/l the wrong version (800/900) so I tried the (600/700) but still receive the error. All other flight one wrappers work fine.Do you have any other ideas. I can send you my key file if need be to try.Thanks,Sean

Sean Green

I'm still having issues as of today 12/23/2008. I've opened up a ticket with Flight1 but don't expect a response for a couple weeks due to the holiday. I've downloaded the wrapper from your site and obtained my key file twice but still have the invalid data key error.At first I thought I d/l the wrong version (800/900) so I tried the (600/700) but still receive the error. All other flight one wrappers work fine.Do you have any other ideas. I can send you my key file if need be to try.Thanks,Sean
Hello Sean,Please email me:admin@fs2crew.comI'll send you an unwrapped version.Best,