Sign in to follow this  

i am using the pmgd 737ng 900 i can start from a cold start. but when i load the fs2crew i do everything the same and it will not start for nothing i can hear it trying but it won't help if you can. and thanks. james

Hello James,Please clarify. I need would need specifics.Double check though that your PMDG has "all" the latest updates from the PMDG website, including the 800/900 Models upgrade if you own the 800/900 version.If you didn't have all the updates installed, please install them, then re-install FS2Crew.Cheers,Bryan

hey and thanks for the help what i am saying is i do every step and when it's time to start the engines they will not start at all i really don't what the problem is. also when not using fs2 crew i can start both engines with no problems

Hi,Are you following the Tutorial Flight "to the letter"?The 737 version is quite finicky compared to later FS2Crew versions.If you miss a step (such as forget to announce the Start Sequence), the FO won't know what to do.-Bryan

ok this is kind i hard for me with the 737 lol so how about the ld 767 on fs9 is it as hard to run or are you saying that fsx is the easy one? cause i am still on fs9

The 737 is more than do-able, you just have to make sure you follow the right steps and follow the tutorial step by step.The 767 is considerably easier to use owing to many factors, but you still have read the manual :-)There is no getting around it, I'm afraid :-)Bryan