Sign in to follow this  
rgamurot

RXP Gauges and FS2Crew

I was looking at upgrading my Flight1 C172 gauges with the RXP ones. But since the click spots are on the default gauges, will replacing them cause FS2Crew to stop working?I also noticed that everytime I use the load manager that came with the C172, my panel resets itself. Should I not use the load manager and just the FS load manager?Thanks,Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

Hello Ryan,RXP consists of addon gauges (like FS2Crew) does it not?You may need to manually add the RXP gauges to the 172 panel.cfg.I'm not sure if the RXP installer will automatically overwrite the existing 172 panel.cfg.If something gets messed up, you can always reinstall.Load manager: Pls drill down into the 172 panel folder.Do you see a second panel folder in there? It should have a folder name like 'panel options' or something to that effect.Let me know if you see that folder.Cheers,Bryan

When you click save in the Flight1 load manager, the associated panel.cfg stored in the 'panel options' folder will be copied to the main panel folder and become the panel.cfg that gets loaded.You could manually add the FS2Crew gauge and window entries to the panel.cfg's located in the 'panel options' folder.The FS2Crew installer should have done this automatically if memory serves correct.Cheers,Bryan