Sign in to follow this  
sascha

3D glasses

Hi,nice review, I've been looking for a product of this type for some time - I wear glasses so the wasp sounds fine. Does the Wasp have the same specs as the Viper?Where can you order this product? The eyecessory homepage does not have an order form...Regards,Sascha

Guest jshyluk

Hi, Sascha, this is Jeff Shyluk here, I write Product Reviews for Avsim. I hope you are doing well. I have a pair of the 3D Wasp clip-ons. The lenses are precisely the same colour as the 3D Vipers, and so work in the same way. The Wasp lenses are actually quite large, and the clip itself is fairly big as well. My glasses are small, so the whole unit covers my prescription lenses easily, in fact, I would say there is coloured lens to spare. The clip allows you to flip up the lenses out of the way when you don't need to use them.To order your glasses, you will want to navigate to http://www.eyecessories.com/which is the eyecessories home page. Then, you want to point to the PRODUCTS menu at the top of their page. Click on 3D GAMING GLASSES. You can read about their products, or you can go on to BUY 3D GAMING GLASSES. If you want the Wasp, click on the picture of the WASP clip-on lenses. This takes you into the purchasing screen. Select how many pairs of glasses you want, and the software will calculate how much you will need to pay in Australian Dollars. Then FINALISE your order when you are ready, and you will fill out the usual form regarding your name, shipping address, method of payment, etc. I hope this helps! By the way, Eyecessories has excellent customer service. If you need to ask them any questions, you can navigate to the website above, and click on CONTACT/SUPPORT, then GENERAL ASSISTANCE. You can leave your questions and comments there, and they will contact you very quickly.