Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Island Hopping

I sincerely want to thank Captain Mark Kolo for this excellent, informative and FUN review. I can honestly say that, until I got very close to the end, I really wasn't sure if what I was reading was fiction or 'for real'.I have read, and even written, a few reviews in my MANY years for flight simming, but this sets a new standard. I own the Aerosoft Twin Otter and will be purchasing the, soon to be released, St Maarten FSX package, and am looking forward to take my place in line on the taxi way right behind you Captain. In fact, I may consider applying for a job in the right seat of your aircraft at Win Air.Thank you again,Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Guest captmjk

Thanks a lot Howard! Robert and I were unsure what kind of reaction the review would get, but so far, so good! I plan on writing some similar reviews in the future (Though they may contain larger jet airliners rather than prop-jobs ;) I do not want to give anything else away) Just a note, St. Maarten is currently avalible as a preliminary FSX version. My copy works spectacularly in SP2 with only two minor (easy to miss/overlook) issues.