Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

Next Version?

Hi,Think you could add a few items to the next version/update like:TCAS testFire alarms testStart APU prior to arrivalI know these items require holding down the buttons so maybe as part of the verbal checklist would work.Regards,Vaughan Martell

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Hi Vaughan,Thank you for your input.1. TCAS Test is not available via the SDK. It's one of the few things I can't touch.2. Engineer would have done at least the APU fire test before you got on the plane. D.B. never indicated the crew does fire tests for the engines. Perhaps the engineer does them as well at his company. I'll ask him next time I talk to him.3. FO turns on the APU during his after landing flow. Why would you want to turn it on earlier? If you want to turn it on earlier for whatever reason, you can do so, but you'll need to do it manually.Cheers,Bryan'

Guest A320 Co-Pilot

I was woundering if the FO could monitor the TAT Temp, like the FO does in the Lesiure flight you get on DVD with the 767, I always forget about the TAT Temp and only remember, about the TAT Temp when it is in the minuses, so maybe he could remind you that the temp is below 10 degrees or even ask you if you want the Engine Anti Ice on.Thanks for a great product.Russell

Hi,The APU.If the weather is marginal a destination I like to get the APU up prior to the IAF or passing 10,000 feet for safety. Just in case we need a restart on an engine or we lose a system.Regards,Vaughan Martell

Best Regards,

OK,Thanks for the reply.I will do that.Regards,Vaughan Martell

Best Regards,