Sign in to follow this  
drom

Expanded Flowchart for FS2Crew 767 Edition

Jeremy you are a star :)I just downloaded your flowchart from avsim and its fantastic. I dont often do the other type of approaches because im still kinda new to fs2crew and allways forget the order of the procedures. Thats all been fixed now with these charts.Thanks so much for spending your own time doing this.Many thanksDean.

Dean Farley

You beat me to it :)Download the new flowchart here if you haven't already:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004utilThanks for the comments Dean, thankfully this lot didn't take me quite so long as the first lot.Have a look through the updated LDN ILS and CAT I ILS flows as I've updated them quite a bit, putting them together in the first flowchart was a bit lazy and after having a better look at the profiles and some other documentation I realised they had more differences than I originally thought (specifically the gear and flaps are dropped much earlier in a CAT I approach). The Cat II/III also now includes the ASA check that I previously forgot.The nonprecision flowchart is based on a standard non-precision approach here in Australia. However I've tried to keep the flows pretty standard so they should be compatible with almost all approach charts. Basically over here the navaid is usually overflown, an outbound radial is followed for a few miles/minutes and then a turn is completed to track an inbound radial to line up with the runway. If your approach is different (maybe the naviad is crossed in the apporach path) read the flowchart through first and make adjustments where neccesary.With the visual approaches the same thing applies, when and how you configure the aircraft for a visual approach will depend on the direction from which your approaching the airport. If your coming "straight-in" your not going to have a 'downwind leg' as per the flowchart so once again make the adjustments as neccesary.And last but not least, over here all landings are visual with pilots disconnecting the autopilot & autothrottles at their own discretion depending on the approach. I've got most of the autopilot/autothrottle disconnections around the MDA but if desired you can disconnect them earlier and go visual, just remember to re-engage the autopilot if performing a go around.Hope you find them usefulRegardsJeremy