Sign in to follow this  
JET 1

Suggestions thread

Hi BryanSince I tend to use the 767 w FS2Crew exclusively these days, every now and then while flying it I come up with a idea or two for program logic. So, I thought I'd set myself up a thread to dump those ideas and post in it whenever something comes up ;-) It is not in anticipation of you making improvements on the code if you see what I mean, but in case you sometime do, feel free to use these ideas.My focus in mainly online flying, where avoiding any chance to confuse the system logic and managing any normal ATC situation is vital, so these ideas may be aimed to facilitate those things.Here goes:1. Reading the 767 forum I noticed some of us like to do training flights with touch and gos. Currently only low approaches are possible as FS2Crew goes into Rollout mode as soon as the wheels touch down. To enable it would simply be a matter of changing the Rollout trigger to be the 80kt speed mark instead of wheels down. The pilot would be able to initiate the go-around anytime before 80kts. The FO does nothing significant in the high-speed rollout phase so this would do the trick...more to come..