Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattman

Installation problems

Guest mattman

HiI am a bit of a newbie at downloads etc and I don't mean to be thick but I can't seem to ge the installation of the panels to work. I have read the download instructions however still no sucess. Could someone please walk me through it.The files I have to extract are: Aircraft. modules. effects The latter two I know are extracted to the named files in FS9 ie Modules and Effects, however within the aircraft folder are 737ffx, 737tm2 and the fsfscon.do I extract the each 737 file individually to the FS9/Aircraft folder?and what about the fsfsconv (I know not to change the name) where does it gothanks for your patience and helpRegards Matt

Hi Matt.First, make sure you have patch 2 as well as the 732 package and that you've installed it exactly in the readme file. (This fixes a few things like the FSUIPC linkage.)Put the 732tm2 folder AND the fsfsconv folder into your main FS9 aircraft folder This will put all of the package (plane, panel and sounds) into the sim.The 732ffx folder only contains the flight dynamics files to make the panel work with Erick Cantu's FFX 737-200, which is the other 732 model out there. If you haven't got it, you won't need this.That's it.;)

Shouldn't the instructions be to "place the CONTENTS of the fsfsconv folder into the existing fsfsconv folder in the main fs9 directory"?If one places the patch fsfsconv folder into the fs9 directory it will ask you if you want to overwrite the existing file. If on answering "yes" a whole lot of problems may be caused if there are other files needed by other aircraft since they will be wiped out.

Guest Bill Hinton

Hello,"Shouldn't the instructions be to "place the CONTENTS of the fsfsconv folder into the existing fsfsconv folder in the main fs9 directory"?"You are correct. Open the fsfsconv folder and copy the panel.B737ADV folder to the Aircraftfsfsconv folder.Don't forget patch 3.