Sign in to follow this  
Vampire_NZ

Missing folder in V1.1

Hi guys,This may or may not be an issue, but when once unzipped, it appears that there's no "panel.B732ADV" folder in the "fsfsconv" folder. As a result, if unzipped straight into the FS9 folder as per the readme, all the panel files just end up in the "fsfconv" folder.Of course those of us with a previous version installed can just copy into the correct location and overwrite as necessary, but new users may not be aware of it.Anyway just thought I'd mention it in case anyone was having problems.Regards,

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ARRRGH!!All the files are there (I did a file count on the archive) but the panel files were indeed in the wrong place.The files ended up in aircraftfsfsconv rather than aircraftfsfsconvpanel.b732advSo, if you're one of the early downloaders on 29-30 Aug, you'll need to unzip the archive and put the files that are under (your unzip dir)aircraftfsfsconv into folder (your FS folder)aircraftfsfsconvpanel.b732The download has been fixed.Sorry for the confusion.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob,These things happen to the best of us:D Just to change the subject somewhat, in my previous post I also meant to say thanks a lot to you and everyone involved in the project. It truly is a fantastic project.