Sign in to follow this  
Guest peterd

Flight sim monthly award

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'm waiting for Microsoft Justice V1.0 to come out. ;-) Hope it includes the Chappaquidick Adventure Pack...Thanks for the nice thought.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

The TinMouse II gets my vote! Not since Mr. Shupe or the PAD guys have I found such a piece of well done freeware. The attention to detail, the constant upgrades and all the OBVIOUS effort that went, and still go, into this fine aircraft make it a "must have", in my book...AND my hangar!! I'll drink to that! :-beerchug Vic

I'll say. I have done a course that required 20 hand flown hours in a full motion 737-200 simulator. I can say that this FREEWARE addon, within the constraints of FS2004, is very very accurate and in terms of relevamt functionality embarasses a number payare packages on my shelf.What I cam also suprised at is how close the normal envelope flight dynamics are to the real simulator with the EPR settings are within a couple of tenths which is quite an achievment in FS2004 :D