Sign in to follow this  
Guest davymax

Coming soon......

Guest davymax

Hi guys,I'd like to use this thread to list the "coming soon" items for this beautiful addon.ThanksDavide

Guest davymax

Are there no news? No upgrading?

Coming, but not necessarily "soon."Integration of Ernie Alston's ISG1 implementation of the Honeywell XLS FMS system. At present it looks that to use it will require replacing the mechanical HSI with the ISG EHSI. Use of the MAG/TRUE heading select switch will also have to be disabled for those using the FMS.Sperry 177 Autopilot/flight director system. This one is still a long way off.Progress on the TinMouse II has slowed considerably. The 'mouse is in pretty good shape right now, and other projects are getting more of my time at the moment.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Guest davymax

>Coming, but not necessarily "soon.">>Integration of Ernie Alston's ISG1 implementation of the>Honeywell XLS FMS system. At present it looks that to use it>will require replacing the mechanical HSI with the ISG EHSI. >Use of the MAG/TRUE heading select switch will also have to be>disabled for those using the FMS.>>Sperry 177 Autopilot/flight director system. This one is>still a long way off.>>Progress on the TinMouse II has slowed considerably. The>'mouse is in pretty good shape right now, and other projects>are getting more of my time at the moment.>>Regards>>Bob Scott>ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V>Santiago de ChileHi Bob,of course, the replacement of the Sperry 77 with the 177 require a lot of time.What about the ADI with the "ball"?I was asking this features not only to you, that I know are very busy, but also to other good panel disegner/modifier that love the tinmouse.Is there someone with a "work in progress" interesting project?Best to all,Davide

Hey all,Been off for a while holidays n all so have not really done too much work onthe AP but here are some pics of the work done so far. The green and cayan digi readouts are only there for my prog purposes, makes my work that much easier but I'll keep em in my version but when this is done for general release they will be removed.Regards,Douglashttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/165285.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/165286.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/165287.jpg

Guest davymax

It's going on well :)Maybe, cutting the right Course selector and right F/D switch will make the MCP fit the old MCP, without see the modification. Just a tip :)Davide

Guest davymax

Hey Douglas,how is your work on sperry 77 with ALT SELECT going on?I'm interested in that function too. Just a ALT SELECT and V/S cause my flight sim yoke has the spring that set a large null zone and it's very hard for me to set an attitude with great autopilot of the tinmouse.ThanksDavide